Wednesday, September 25, 2013

MY PACKAGE FINALLY ARRIVED YAAAAAAAY

My mom sent me a package full of goodies I couldn't fit and some books to read AND MY CAMERA COOOORRRD YAY!

Now, as soon as I get some Hawaiian coffee I'll be able to write letters and postcards while drinking coffee made in my french press with stamps from my Grams and Uncle Rick that I stashed in my arrrrrt box while staring at my soon-to-assembled artwall with all the painting and drawings from all of my BFF's back home! Life is good!

So, I am pretty tired and I didn't do too many eventful things today so I'll just post some pictures and caption them!


FINALLY! YAYAAAYAYAYAYYYY
This is from my first day in Maui! Obligatory selfsie to mark the monumental day. I was reading a book called "Easy To Love Difficult to Discipline" I believe. This is at Paia Beach- I was being sandblasted. 

THIS IS FROM HALEAKALA! I want to try to go again to catch the sunrise- as you can see, we ALLLLMOST made it but we were a few minutes too late. It was still absolutely beautiful.


These are my dudes hiking at Haleakala. Their mama said she didn't mind if I put a few pictures up- you can't see their faces but I promise they are some of the cutest kids in America. You may recognize my sweater and scarf- he had been using a blanket wrapped around his body to keep warm but he was tripping on it and I had extra layers. He loved it.


My photographer (older boy) captured this photo of me at the cool practically private beach in Wailuku/Kahalui near the golf course. This is where I found cool purple and green coral and hung out with the fam for a whole Saturday. AWESOME beach- totally going back there again.

This is the scenic spot that we visited shortly after the previous photo. Its up a CRAZY road but the photo includes the beach that I was at. This is the background of the previous picture.


OLOWALU VALLEY HIKE WITH JESSE!!!! For some reason these photos are out of order but the picture of Me and Jess later in this post is from this day. 


Me and Anna at Little Beach


Little Beach Sunset


Me, Jesse and Mary Jane on the Olowalu Valley hike day! Sweet spot this is where we swam.

A view of the cool cliff thing that I tried to describe in an earlier post.


You can't really tell from this photo, but this is where the weird irrigation lazy river thing was. Its hidden and high up above the waterfalls. 


My view when I read at Rainbow Park : )


A sunset just across the road from the Waldorf school the night of the family party. BREATHTAKING and just down the road from my house.


IAO VALLEY HIKE with Kara! The mountains are SO cooooool!


That is Kara. She is my friend. This is when we were sitting on really hot rocks at Iao valley and eating snacks and contemplating eating the potential Lilikoi fruit 


These are all chickens that live down the road from my house. They are here every day and cross the road (pointlessly, with no reason) all the time.


I am so tired, I'd be more elaborate- but you can look at earlier posts to figure out more about each photo. It will be like a scavenger hunt on my blog! Cool!

Aloha Pumehana,

Bets


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Betsy! You look like you are having a fabulous time, and Maui definitely suits you! I love reading your daily blog! Waldorf learning is perfect for you. :)

    ReplyDelete