Thursday, September 5, 2013

I still love living here

Here are things I learned today

I like making bread, even in Hawaii. I made three different kinds of bread today- Rustic Rasin loaf, Zucchini Bread and Banana Bread (which I normally don't like, but it was okay).

I always love holding babies. Even if they are crying, they are cuddly and delightful. Also, babies will smile when you talk to them. And they like to be read to even if its a chapter book with words they don't understand- four month olds just like to be talked to. Man, I love little babes.

Also, I made Pearlized Curried Couscous. It was yummy but the recipe didn't have enough bang for me- I would have added my favorite ingredient gahhhhhhhhlic and about 3 tbs more curry.

I can still get into a headstand even thought I haven't approached it in a while. And, I'm still good at falling.

I can make almond milk in a vitamix with just 3 minutes, 3 cups of water and 1 cup of almonds and it is delicious. It is even more delicious when you add maple syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment