Saturday, October 26, 2013

Derp

My sleep was nice, but it didn't last long enough. My goal is 8 hours every night next week. Sleep is important for my brain and emotions.

I laid in the sunshine with a baby who wanted nothing more than the great outdoors. Everytime I tried to bring him inside so I could get a few things done around the house, he cried and fussed. So, I decided to bring out a blanket and let him use me as a little jungle gym. He is scooting around and building his baby little muscles.
I love the way he relaxes when he is outside- stepping out to gaze at trees is an almost immediate and sure remedy to any ailment he suffers. Today he was on his belly at the edge of the blanket and was staring at the grass. He put his hand down on it and moved it and cooed- to him grass is still a brand new ground covering. Ooooooh grass.  My time with him is always very enjoyable.

I got mail from pen pals today- can't wait to write them back : )

Also, made delicious pizza and then had a full body massage from friend who is going through massage school.


Booyah, good day.

Aloha pumehana
bets

No comments:

Post a Comment