Sunday, November 10, 2013

Annotated Version of an Awersome Week

Funny things:

For the past few weeks, the three year old has been developing a plan for his future business venture. He plans to own a restaurant called "Fat Nuggets". He will serve all of his favorite foods: pizza, honey, cookies, hummus and avocado pasta and peanut butter sandwiches. Everything on the menu will be called 'fat nuggets'. I find this absolutely hilarious.

The five year old got kissed on the cheek for the first time. He is totally freaking out and really excited to have a play date with his 'girl friend'. I find this absolutely hilarious.

Baby started crawling. I was totally amazed and stoked to see this. He gets better at it everday.

Made the dankest pizza ever on Friday. Then went to a baby Friday pizza party in Makawowza.


In other news:

Worked al of full days and some 'overtime' working on a tissue paper stained glass window. Facetimed with Andrea, Livvy and DJ while workin' on it. Its really coming along and looks cool.

It was a really cloudy day today. Suz, Brad and I were planning on having a big hike day today. Instead I spent the night up at the farm, had coffee on the porch and watched the clouds come in. We went down to Lahaina to see if we could find some sunshine or have a lazy Lahaina day. We ended up watching crazy kiteboarders and wind surfers play in wind, waves and rain from the hot tub. Then, played another awesome game of Carcassone. I absolutely love having friends to play my favorite game with on Maui. It makes my heart smile.

I am tired and I have another big week ahead of me.

Aloha pumehana,

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment